Professional Association Management
AdvoCal provides small to medium-sized associations with highly skilled and professional membership development, member communications, association accounting and central office services. AdvoCal's principals and staff have more than 85 years combined experience in managing a wide variety of public and private organizations.
Please call us at 800-446-9121 to find out more about how AdvoCal can supply your Professional Association Management needs.
Associations run more cost effectively with AdvoCal. Led by AdvoCal Partner and President, Kacy Wallis, our staff is able to allocate time and support resources efficiently so that clients receive a greater level of services at a lower cost than if they retained their own separate personnel, premises and equipment. Savings of up to forty percent utilizing shared management resources are not unusual. Clients also benefit from the experience gained in solving one client's problems that often suggest solutions to problems faced by other clients.
Association Management services include:
- Full-spectrum day-to-day management;
- Publishing of trade newsletters and small format magazines;
- Database management;
- Membership development;
- Full service convention planning and meeting planning services including
- Registration staff for conventions, trade shows and educational seminars;
- Hotel food, hospitality, room and travel negotiations;
- Vendor booth rental, advertising and planning;
- Site specific extra-curricular event planning
- Development of Member Benefit Programs such as group insurance, vendor discount programs, shipping discounts and more;
- Legal services in areas of association formation, incorporation and litigation.
Clients enjoy full access to AdvoCal's restored Craftsman, fully-equipped professional offices that include a conference room for small to mid-sized meetings, computers for correspondence, complete bookkeeping services, maintenance of membership records and other data, laser printers, high speed postage machines, facsimile machines and electronic mail.